Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Organization for the Hopelessly Unorganized - The Series

Over the next few weeks I'm going to do a series on getting organized. I'll be focusing on creative and inexpensive ways to organize studio spaces as well as ways to prepare yourself for the holiday buying season. The amusing thing about this series is that I am, admittedly, not the most organized person on Earth! I have, however, come up with a lot of ways to get myself more organized (and stay that way, which is always the biggest challenge in my world). I'm hoping that having first-hand knowledge of what it is like to spend half of a Saturday looking for something that you just know you "saw last week, right here" will help me give good, useful advice that can actually make the once hopelessly unorganized at least a little less stressed out.

The Organization Series will consist of the following:
1) What to do first when you want to get organized
2) Too much stuff, not enough space
3) I know it was right here, but now I can't find it
4) Giving yourself permission to be messy
5) The packing and shipping department
6) Working ahead = sanity

No comments: